Vintage Stationary Engine Rally
See a range of steam, diesel and petrol stationary engines used to drive pumps, generators and other equipment. Site open 10.30 to 17.00
Shirley’s 1857 Etruscan Bone & Flint Mill in steam, 12.30 to 16.30 starting on the hour and operating as in Victorian times.
- Museum and Gift Shop and toilets in the Visitor Centre
- Artist Blacksmith Demonstrations in the Forge
- Historic Canal Boat and Traditional Crafts
- Tea Room in the Visitor Centre
- Attractive canal side location in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent
Entrance to Rally, Museum and Mill FREE in support of Heritage Open Days.
Donations Welcome. Guided tour of the Mill, £6.00 per adult starting 15 minutes past the hour from 12.00noon. Young people under 16 free when with a paying adult.
Limited access to the Mill for those with mobility difficulties.